Find out a way to secure/hide the location of the file to prevent hotlinking. (please read below to see live examples)
- JW Player must play mp3/flv/mp4/xml playlist files.
- Prevent hot linking and protect videos/audio location using expiring tokens, expiring links, restrictive playlists.. or any other means...
- JW Player is hosted on a wordpress blog.
- I insert a direct link (ex: http://mysite.com/song.mp3) into the wordpress "custom field" of the post.
- The "custom field" data is then retrieved and used to play the $song_file in my template. (**see attached image**)
- Media files are located on a shared web-host, but will soon be transfered over to a VPS.
Need this accomplished ASAP. This should be a quick and straightforward installation for someone has experience with streaming server scripts.
JW Player: http://www.longtailvideo.com/players/jw-flv-player
Wordpress Custom Fields: http://codex.wordpress.org/Custom_Fields
Live Example: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshho1Vo0TKkdDhY6vw4
Live Example: http://www.freeonsmash.com/videos/watch/im74b5ke8r1w8dhx/
Live Example: http://www.mtv.com/videos/martin-solveig/614047/hello.jhtml#id=1518072