You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have the code to add a defined bookmark within most browsers. I would like this code encased within a swf file so that it cannot be seen but I want the description and url defined to be within the html code.
So here are my requirements.
1) [url removed, login to view] file which reads the parameters within the html code for example [url removed, login to view] World's Greatest Marketplace&b=[url removed, login to view] etc etc. (more options below). This bookmarker will only work if a text file is present in the same directory ([url removed, login to view]). To see a similar example got to http://www.swfvisual.com.
2) Bookmark code Generator. A SWF file where you input the options. Description, URL, Button type, Text desplayed etc and then you click generate and it gives you the code to copy in the html page. Then all you have to do is upload the swf file and the html and the txt file to your server.
Thanks for your consideration.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).