You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have swf videos made by (http://www.screen-record.com/screen2exe.htm) and I would like to implement some level of security before publish them to a moodle web portal (http://www.moodle.org/). I want the swf files generated by screen2swf videos to have the following security features:
1) Fixed watermark (I want to use the logo os the company as a watermark. Screen2swf provides me a text field, but I want something better)
2) Domain lock (software like http://www.kindi.com/ or http://www.swflock.com/ do this)
3) Expiration date (softwares like http://www.swflock.com/ do this. The swf stops playing at all after a centain period)
4) Prevent local execution of the swf (software like http://www.kindi.com/ or http://www.swflock.com/ do this)
5) Check if the swf is playing in my moodle website (my suggestion is to implement an actionscript that is able to interact with a php page that will access the mysql database to check if a select statement returns a value equals to a compiled fixed value inside the swf. The following article has an approach to implement this kind of communication: http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/authentication.htm).
6) Code encryption (Software like http://www.kindi.com/ do this. I have already tried to use it but I failed. I sent an e-mail to Kindi and I’m waiting to an answer to discover if the problem is me or the software. I tryed this only with screen2swf swf files.)
I read a little bit about flash but I was not able to find a tool or a process to implement all the things I want (above) at once. Screen2swf deliver an excellent quality and a very good video size but unfortunately it doesn’t implement any security. Basically I need you to make a step by step totally complete guide to accomplish this goal: - Protect swf video files generated by screen2swf with the above requirements. This process may require external tools and I have a budget of 500 for it. The guide should be complete and definitive with all the steps, tools and source codes needed to implement all the features I mentioned.
- All the security requirements must be met (described above).
- The swf must be played through moodle (the standard swf generated by screen2swf works on moodle, I have already tested).
- The budget to buy external tools to accomplish the process requirements is U$500, no more than that.
- The size of the videos generated by screen2swf must not be increased more than 20% after the security process is completed.
- The player capacities provided by screen2swf must remain the same (play, pause, info, go forward or backward, etc.).
- The Encryption and compilation process must not be easily broken by the decript and decompile tools. To establish a benchmark the solution must be tested "proof" against the tools: (http://www.sothink.com/page/swf-decompiler/swf-decrypt.htm), (http://www.flashdecompiler.net/) and (http://www.swfdecompiler.net/)
I want the project done in 20 days after the assignment.
- To your services: 500
- To buy external tools: 500
Cashflow for the services:
I will release the payments according the following cashflow:
- When the project is assigned to you: 0
- When you give me a sample (when you protect a test swf that I will send you with the requirements 1, 2, 3, 4 and 4 – notice that I will not receive the procedure at this point, it’s just a sample to show your understanding and commitment with the project): 100
- When you deliver the project (all requirements and the final document): 400
- The process must meet all requirements; any 99% proposals will not be accepted. I want to pay 100% of the money by a 100% completed project.
- I’m not paying anything in advance since I just had a TERRIBLE experience with this kind of procedure.
- If you don’t agree with all the project scope and cash flow don’t make an offer, please don’t waste my time and yours.
Additional Project Description:
05/17/2013 at 21:11 WIT
To test the swf file please send me a message asking for the password.
05/19/2013 at 9:28 WIT
Hello people, I attached another test file generated by screen2swf as asked. The password is the same as the first one.