Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I need someone to set up my VPS with wowza media php etc.
I than need them to upload written code and make it work.
Than I would like them to design and write code so that the following can be done:
Images, title, price, description and bullet points can be added so it shows up on specific section of website.
a. Data Entry Text Fields.
1. Title field. Will go above image on first pageWill go above price on second page (second page comes up when you click on image on first page). On first page, boxes should be arranged in alphabetical order of first letter of title.
2. Price field. Will go beneath photo on first page and below title on second page. Text should be bold on second page. Should say Price:
3. Description field. Should be enough room for six lines of text. Will go below price on second page. Should say Description: in bold and be followed by text not in bold. Text should be to the left of word description one line below the other.
4. Bullets field. Should be four fields. With enough room for 25 characters in each line. And will show up beneath description section on second page. Should have black little round bullet before each bullet.
5. Image. First field should be to upload image. Image will than upload in first top box on the left for that user. On the first page. Image will also upload on second page on left side. Size of image will be larger. Should be slightly larger than current image on second page. (remove secondary images below that also remove property, map,neighborhood office print etc.)
b. Pop Up on user side instead of "being camera and microphone access from flash" should say:
1. Talk with one of our sales associates via webcam.
2. The sales associate will help you find exactly what you are looking for
and help you save time.
3. The sales associate does NOT see you, you only see them.
Give it a try: Press Ok >
"Press Ok" should be red button with arrow.
There should be white background behind the text with rounded corners and blue border a little distance away from border.
d. "Back to Listings". When user goes to second page there should be a button on the top right that says "Back to Listings" and should take the user to the previous page (page one) without refreshing the page.