You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need to put on a website a box where users can draw their signature and save it in some folder as a JPG image, capture the JPG file name as a variable in order to insert it with a couple of input fields in a database.
I don't need the development of the insertion of data on the DB, I will handle that part, I just need the box (flash I'm guessing) where the user will draw the signature and then save it a JPG in a folder and give me the name of the file. The specific requirement would be:
1. The user draw the signature on a box. Only two buttons here: Send of Reset
2. If user click on the reset button, it will erase the draw to the user can start again.
3. If user click on the send button:
4. The draw must be saved as JPG in a /signatures folder.
5. After saving the JPG, it will redirect the user to a new page where the name of the generated file must be send as a GET parameter (example: [url removed, login to view])
The name of the JPG file generated is irrelevant, but, of course, must be unique.
I'm attaching a PowerPoint presentation to illustrate what I need. Pay attention to the highligthed comments
Don't go crazy with the price, it's a simple thing but well explained. Let me know your offers, requirements and time requiered to get this done.