You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking at building a travel site which integrates within other travel sites. A good example of what we need is kayak.com (which uses the Kayak feeds).
The best way to explain our needs is to go to Kayak.com or lonelyplanet.com and see the integration of the system in an existing website. There may be software or an affiliate program that can do this.
Some other requirements:
* Users are able to select Flights, then have the option of selecting Accomodation.
* Integrated payment model if required.
* Member creation of account
* Members able to review airlines/hotels/car rental service which is recommended
* Search results:
- Search results highlight cheapest price first
- Search results provide review rating (i.e. 7-10 stars and a link to reviews).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
If better solution we can use appropriate webhosting capability (such as Windows/Coldfusion)
Easy to integrate within website