You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Requirements for Web-based Flash Video Player:
1) I need a web-based flash video player exactly like the sample here
Watch and you will see the display rotate through video screenshots representing all the videos administrator has
uploaded into the player system on his web server.
2) The video player will also have a menu on the screen like the one at
http://www.cbsqueezevideos.com/notify/ that allows users to click the menu selection and start playing the
3) The player must allow admin to select video "auto-start" or not.
4) It must be able to "rewind" to the beginning of the video and show the first frame.
5) It must allow admin to set the destination URL that is triggered once the video ends.
6) Each screenshot represents a different video. Upload 5 videos, and their screenshot graphics into the system.
The system rotates the screenshots slow, medium or fast speed (can be adjusted second display within the program).
When viewer clicks on one of the screenshots, the video for that screenshot is loaded and starts playing.
7) Make (5) five different cool and sleek design video players so admin can choose which one he wants to use. The
http://www.cbsqueezevideos.com/notify/ sample is to be counted as 1 of the 5 designs. Make a player just like it.
8) Each player must include option to add the "share" function See example here...
9) Each player must include option to "add to site" functions so viewers can share and copy and paste code. See example here...
10) Must be able to re-size player to fit video dimension specs.
11) Developer will deliver a screen capture video showing how each function of the video player works, as a quick-start tutorial.