You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Want to clone this site and with some enhancements. Very simple clean design needed. 2 users: Webmaster ??" they have websites that they want to get normal people to test and give video and written feedback (report) about. Testers ??" People willing to do testing of Webmaster’s website for small fee. Create service for webmasters to get users to do usability testing of their website and present a report and video screencast of their experience using JAVA applet - eg www.screencast -o- matic.com/ (need to clone this) Webmaster will have option to chat with Tester in a live ajax chat and will be charged at a per hour set by admin. Tester will be paid a flat fee set by admin for each project AND will get a commission (set by admin) for any live chat that occurs afterwards.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 20, 2007 2:56:57 AM:
Specs updated! Please download and read. If you can make a demo and show me I will happily select you for this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Dec 16, 2007 11:45:58 AM:
I have found a similar technology to copy: Google Analytics Site Overlay This allows any Google Analytics user to rollover an hyperlink (text or image) and get a tooltip with stats. It also has an overlay over entire page to show click info. We need same thing - also with no plugin - pure ajax. Looking forward to your demo! Thanks!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 14, 2008 6:42:26 PM:
Full specs .doc has been uploaded. Please download it and see full specs. Ten submit bid and best timeframe. Thanks!