You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Updated posting of a project posted earlier. We now have complete details of functionality enabling you to make an informed bid. The project will be assigned immediately at the close of bidding. Please send in all questions asap.
1) Use our commercial template and replace dummy text with our text making layout changes as necessary
2) Develop a highly-secure web based multiuser application that allows clients to purchase services via the web. The client will be asked to input information into forms that will be sent to us for manual processing and returned to their accounts as pdf files.
3) Create underlying database to support the application
4) Code the various questionnaires that will be available for each service sold.
Detailed Documents will be sent to interested coders. The documents have functional specs, use cases and page layouts.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Web based application.
Please refer to application stack supported by GoDaddy.com
Our software project manager will dicuss techologies with the qualified parties in more detail.
We estimate 160 man hours of work for a competent team.