What I need:
- I have three 3D .3ds Max models that I need to be made into one .swf flash file. For now the object does not have to rotate, but only needs to be seen from one angle. There will be about 15 different parts of the object(s) that have the option of changing colors
- I want 4 mini-bike design options displayed on the top of the flash product builder for the users to choose from.
- When they enter this part of the webpage, it will ask them if they want to start blank or pick from one of the designs above
- Background will be either black or white, glossy and reflective. Give it that very nice and clean sleek look.
- ideally, when the mouse is over a certain part, it highlights and indicates that the part is customizable (I don’t know if a soft sound should be played, leaning towards no)
- ideally, when the certain part is clicked, a color panel pops out, where users are able to select from the color options .
- Similar to nikeID, with similar button features:
o Share: facebook, twitter, email, tumblr
o Add to cart
o Design progress #s
- “add to cart” syncs with shopping cart, so that it comes out as 1 product listed with those color options
- When users hit the back button or want to change the product after adding to cart, it seamlessly transitions allowing them to change options.
- Will it have the same functionality and will I have the same control as with other ecommerce shopping cart systems?