Looking for a developer to design a learning website with following skills FlexPaper, PHP, MYSql, UI, HTML, CSS, HTML4/5, DHTML, AJAX, eCommerce, not eLearning because feedback will not be provided but knowledge of eLearning will be advantageous.
It will be a course or study website where users access subjects of study and are able to study online – computer, laptop, tablet, even smart phone.
• Need for registration that will have validation in the registrants email
• There will be eCommerce so that users can select a course package
• A user that already completed a purchase will be able to login with password.
• Usage of the course shall be restricted by IP (i think) so that a user cannot give login credential to a friend or colleague to use on that friend's device
• Usage shall be limited to certain number of subscription days (or an exact time period) set by the site administrator
• Users shall not have option to copy, print or download content of the course pages
• Good UI with smart navigation menu or format is very important because of the following points --and data model will be provided in a requirements to the selected programmer but here is a brief description: Course packages (2 or more). Have up to 15 subjects each. Each subjects have many questions. Each question has one analysis and each questions has 2 answers.
• The study material is made up of document consisting of mainly pdf or word that will be secured (encrypted) like Scribd or Docstoc. This viewer portion can be accomplished using document viewer like FlexPaper or Print2Flash. So the HTML has to be wrapped around the viewer because users will need to be able to navigate out of the viewer. I am leaning towards Priint2Flash unless you have other suggestions.
Looking for communicative developer that will also give recommendations based on past experience.
Nice clean simple look and feel template, mobile friendly UI. The site admin will need to be able to manage the content without digging too deep into source. Twitter Bootstrap platform would be great.
Don't just refer me to your portfolio, I will take time to pick right developer and an NDA might be needed. Sample learning sites: transcender.com, measureup.com. If you look at document at this link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/26667863/Business-Plan or any other document that has cost associated with it.
To test, I selected/copied part of the document and pasted it into notepad and ms word, the resulting text was unintelligible.