You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for a gaming league/tournament add-on that will encompass the traditional elements of a league-- team creation, team membership by players (users registered on the forums, in this instance), match/tournament scheduling and outcome results, stats, etc. At the center of this will be the XenForo forum software, which is already online/functional. The web application must meet the following requirements:
Support for the "Core" style template, which we will likely be switching to (from PixelExit)
- ALL CODE MUST BE WRITTEN TO FOLLOW XENFORO GUIDELINES AND AVAILABLE HOOKS, INTERFACES, ETC.
- This can be delivered in a few add-ons (one for the teams, one for the events, etc.) or as a single, larger add-on
- Must have easy ability to update/administrate, so good Options and Permissions capabilities
User profile section should
- Allow users to provide their game ID in custom field
- Track a user/player's playing history (teams they've been on in the past, which seasons and what level they've played before, etc.)
- Record and post their stats (from other systems)
- Allow creation of "team"
- Allow team creator to invite other players to their team (users must accept to join)
- Enforce at least 5 members of the team are paid before the team is considered "Active"
- Allow a team to register into the league season (where admins set their "division" or level)
- Allow a team to register for other events (like LAN events, spontaneous online tourneys, etc.)
- Location for news/updates/articles (could be done with a custom block via XenPorta for the homepage)
- Locations for default advertisement templates should remain supported
- Template for standings and match results as each league season or tournament progresses
- Code most be well documented/commented for maintainability in the future (will very likely be a repeat customer, but prefer it to be by choice)
Please have examples of your work available. Communication is also highly valued, as your ideas/input can help change or influence this project, especially around the best way to utilize XenForo's core system.
We also prefer someone we can build a great, long term relationship with, as we'll likely have a lot more future work to accomplish, together.
Additional Project Description:
05/27/2013 at 19:54 AKDT
I'm also looking for the backend event/league/tournament system that the teams will be registering into (similar to allowing a Team to RSVP to a XenAtendo event for tournaments. Much more detailed for a "league" season, which would be similar to a season of a professional sport, where teams compete to make it into playoffs, etc.)
NOTE: The user workflow should be close to as follows
Here is how I imagine the workflow from the users perspective--
1. User browses to the site, gets a welcome page on initial browsing
2. User registers for an account and receives an activation email
3. User sets up their profile with the required information (STEAM ID in custom field)
4. User creates a team for league play and/or an event
5. User either invites teammates to join, or sets a "join password" that other players must use to join a team
6. Team leader/creator registers that team for league play / event play
7. Team and all players are paid (minimum of 5 players per team)
8. Team gets put into the appropriate DIVISION based on skill and previous experience
9. All teams in that division should then be scheduled for X number of matches over Y number of weeks
10. The new team and its first opponent should enter into a "scheduling conversation" on a page or widget to determine game time of their match (this should be done in an offer/reject, with home team issuing first offer")
11. Once confirmed, notifications will be EMAILED out to the teams, and the game server side logic should be executed or in place for the date/time of the match
12. Match gets played, and all stats from each player and team should be recorded into a MySQL database
13. These statistics as well as the match demo should be available via team pages, as well as overall "match results" pages