You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Dear Elance Staff,
We would like to request of you an estimate for merging the following html software attached from our posting and Google Chart API necessary to generate QR Codes. We are trying to segregate a portion of my website posting at http://qrdrich.freeqrcodes.mobi/ that shows how to generate a free QR Code to another platform we are providing at http://www.morecreditcardservices.net/. Attached with this message will contain the modified html source code that I merged together.
What I have done so far:
• I have merged both html codes together from both http://qrdrich.freeqrcodes.mobi/ and http://www.onextrapixel.com/2011/10/12/build-your-own-qr-code-generator-with-google-chart-api/#disqus_thread respectively.
Problems I am having:
• I am having problems with the selection from the drop down menus under category QR Code Type from changing to show their own sub menu when selected, instead of showing them all at once. There is a selection of items in the drop down menus box (example below) and what it equals to in bold when selected. A great example of this is at http://qrdrich.freeqrcodes.mobi/
1. URL = Website
2. Virtual Business Card = Subject, Position, Company, Address, Suite, City, State, Zip and Country
3. Call Us Now = Phone
• We are having trouble generating the QR Code under the Google Chart API. I have not gotten this to work so far when merging the (2) two html source codes, a partial from our website at the above address and the other from Google’s Chart API also shown above.
• Formatting and spacing needs work. I would like the format to look similar to the photo below.
See attachment for picture