You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- Regular Crowd Funding site with the ability to commit to paying an amount to receive something in return when the project has been completed. During the creation of the project, the owner can choose for example "$5 donation will receive XX Reward" "$30 donation will receive XXX Reward etc."
- Payments made via Paypal or credit/debit card. The amount you are pledging is taken from the account when the project deadline is reached, if the the project has gained 100% (or more) of the target amount.
- Once a project has been added, it needs to be approved by the Admin (see admin portal below) before it is visible as a project on the page.
- Facebook integrated log in (or email address as log in)
- similar in nature to other crowd funding sites (to discuss during award of project)
- detailed reports showing flowcharts of projects in each stage (waiting approval - approved and collecting - Met target, before deadline - at deadline met target, waiting on funds to be transferred - at deadline without meeting target - closed)
- payment gateway administration
- user management
- standard SEO of site ensuring highest possible exposure.
- advise and supply documentation for online advertising strategy (Facebook and Google Adds etc.)
- Documentation of site including site map, Documented Source Code, administration details.
- All intellectual property rights reserved.