I am seeking a website designer, with extensive experience in TWITTER BOOTSTRAP 3.0 using LESS, who can provide an innovative DESIGN and LAYOUT solution for a new movie website. The design should be RESPONSIVE for proper display on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
1. Website users are likely to be: all aged . The overall objectives of the site are to inform, and engage these users to rate, review Indian movies.
2. This is a DESIGN brief dealing mainly with STYLE and LAYOUT rather than the underlying programming code. The key design requirements for the project are: “SIMPLICITY”; “LOGICAL FLOW”; and “LOOK AND FEEL”. Given the clientele, it is likely that a CLEAN look with LARGE controls and DISPLAY areas may be most appealing.
3. You can use refer some of the twitter bootstrap
• http://bootsnipp.com/?page=1 – bootstrap snipps
5. I have attached the UI requirements for this project.
6. Freelancer should create customized twitter bootstrap 3.0 theme. You should keep same class names as bootstrap.
7. In addition to this, I need following components using boostrap css classes, js, html code.
8. Freelancer should also implement logo and fav icon for the website, required icons and default images.
9. There will be 3-4 revisions based on my inputs and corrections
10. I will provide detailed design once bid is awarded.
• Customized bootstrap css with less
• HTML pages
• Additional JS
NOTE: ONLY FREELANCERS WILL TWITTER BOOTSTRAP 3.0 WITH LESS, JQUERY EXPERIENCE SHOULD BID. ALSO WHILE BIDDING, PROVIDE LINKS FOR BOOTSTRAP BASED WEBSITES YOU DESIGNED.
Additional Project Description:
10/25/2013 at 11:40 BDT
In addition to above requirements,
1. All HTML should be cleaned and should use bootstrap classes as much as possible.
2. There should not be any HTML validation errors in the page
3. There should not be any inline CSS and the customized should be of optimized.
4. All HTML pages should be search engine friendly. All H1, H2, H3 element should be properly used.
10/25/2013 at 12:12 BDT
New theme should not be similar as default bootstrap theme. I want customized theme look different.