You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for someone to develop an e-card website, frontend and backend.
The front end would have the following functions implemented:
1) Present a user with a number of the e-card categories, which can be accessed from any page, be it from a sidebar or a menu bar.
2) On the main page show a few e-card thumbnails for some categories.
3) When a given category is selected, another page would show thumbnails for that category.
4) When a given e-card is selected, it would be shown in full size with all the details.
5) An option to customise a selected e-card message or to use a default one.
6) Add the selected e-card to the basket.
7) Present a user with a list organisations, that are categorised as well.
8) When any of the organisations on the list is selected, a more detailed information would be presented; be on another page or by expanding the current one.
9) During a checkout a user would have an option to connect a selected organisation to the order.
10) Upon payment a selected e-card would be sent electronically to a recipient provided by the user.
11) If a user selected any of the organisations, information about the choice would need to be stored in the db together with the e-card information.
12) An option for a user to register on the portal by providing an e-mail address and a full name.
13) Maintain a form of profile for the registered users.
14) An option for the registered users to login to the portal and browse/edit their profile.
15) Keep records of the orders for the registered users.
16) Allow a registered user to see their past orders.
The backend would have the following functions implemented:
1) Module to manage the e-cards inventory: add/remove/edit categories, add/remove/edit e-cards
2) Module to manage the database of users profiles
3) Module to manage the database of organisations: add/remove/edit.
4) Module to allow some of the organisations to login in to their profile and edit it.
5) Module to prepare a number of summary reports. For example: for a given organisation to show the value of the orders where a user selected them when making an order.