I recently hired a designer to do some work on our current website Shootmaniac.net. I am very pleased with the website thus far by as time goes by I'm starting to notice more and more issues come up and also I'm receiving complaints regarding the registration.
Basically the sites been launched less than a day but I need to start planning the next phase. This will include a wide variety of new features and a change in color scheme.
The current website is nicely done but one of the primary complaints is that the website is a bit too dark overall. That being said I would like to switch everything over to a light theme by incorporating blue , grey and white.
New Features should include the follow:
Would like to build a team database where users can login create their own team profiles etc.And edit them accordingly.
Existing team will be able to participate in online tournaments hosting via the website. Not sure if this is something possible but would be a really nice addition.
The community would love to have a download module where they can download and share user created files. Would also like to incorporate a rating system with this as well.
Improvements to the Gallery
Improvement to the Streaming (Twitch.tv API)
The current one is okay but Id prefer to do something that displays more information with no thumbnails.
Invision Power Board Integration (Forums on the main page)
Last designer told me he was unable to find a module that would allow us to display the forums post ( forum.shootmaniac.net ) on the main site. I believe we found one that would allow us to use a single sign on but would like to use both.
Installation of Google Analytics
Would like to try out different social media widgets, this will include a more minimalist Facebook widget and twitter widget.
A Featured Video Box:
This will basically be a box on the main page, this way we can display a featured video of the week.
Please note Id like to work with someone who I can conference with and relay what I need done verbally. In the past Ive had problems conveying my ideas in a written fashions and Id like to remedy this by doing this vocally.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): Drupal
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred