We are looking for a programmer with experience in PHP and specifically Social Engine to perform some bug and small fixes for us.
These are not hard fixes if you know your way around social engine
Here is what we need
1. Fix Facebook integration so user can access their Facebook stream on member home page. We are using Adavanced Activity Wall from SocialAddons.com for this.
Add a clickable “tool box” image to the right panel, above “send invite” -- elaborate
2. When you click on Messenger and bottom half expands, it overlaps the two links below it. Also, lines appear all over the screen due to smaller computer screen size. And Facebook integration is not working here either, so needs fixed. So this just needs tweaked. This is the Social Inviter plug from socialenginemods.net.
3. Remove“My Refferal Link” tab, Pending Invites" tab and "Pending Invites" tab from same inviter script. Nothing needs done, just removing these tabs
4. Make hyprcast logo bigger or tell us how to do it -- Cant change the size since it uses a position of the image.
5. Change welcome text - Simply tell us how to change text within admin panel
6. Create place holder for image above Send Invite button on member home page and let us know how to replace with our own image. 240X38
7. Add our facebook and Twitter accounts to small tabs on right side of page. Also, tell us how to add additional tabs within the system.
8. Redirect user to Toolbox Custom page upon sign up to Social engine.
Seems like a lot of steps here, but these are pretty much bug fixes upon us installing Social Engine, someone who knows Social engine should rip through the list pretty fast.
We need these things done as soon as possible.