You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our company is looking for PHP developer who will create a PHP application (called further Application). Please provide us with a fixed-price offer.
Please keep in mind that our entire project consists of 3 phases. We describe and order phase no 1, but if we are happy with your services you will be asked to continue with phase 2 and 3.
There will be CMS based on wordpress (not customized, out-of-box installation). Installation and customization of wordpress is our task (NOT YOURS). Your task is to create an Application which is written in PHP & MySQL and installed on the same server as wordpress. On CMS site there will be button LOGIN and user will be redirected to Application.
Application functionality will be:
1) Basic management of users (out-of-box module preferred). Application admin may add/edit/remove any user. User may edit only his contact information. PLEASE NOTE: wordpress users are different and there is no integration with wordpress users module.
2) Each user has its own wallet in the application (account balance). User may:
a. Order money withdrawal
b. List history of his operations
c. Top up money with PayPal (and in the future one additional payment gateway, however this is not in the scope of the project yet)
3) There will be very simple team hierarchy trees with user on the tree. User may traverse to see the tree below him (we will provide you with the structure of the database data and algorithm). Application admin may see entire tree, search for a specific user within a tree and change position of user within the tree.
4) There is background process started by CRON every hour (written likely in PHP).
5) All operations should be logged in apache log4php.
Key aspects of the task:
1) We have prepared a database structure
2) We have prepared a project clickable prototype.
3) We have full detailed specification
4) You may offer graphic design or we will provide you with Photoshop graphic file. It is your responsibility to “cut” it (create HTML and graphic files).
5) You contact with us on daily basis via skype (videoconference preferred) to communicate the progress of the task.
6) You commit all your job to our git (http://git-scm.com/) repository at the end of the day.
7) Application will be written PHP, MySQL, MVC framework (Symfony preferred), Wordpress. It will be running on Apache2 on Unix machine (exact PHP, MySQL and Apache2 versions will give you later). We provide technical detailed concept that you MUST follow.
The documents above are provided on request (we do not give them out to the public), so if you are interested please bid and we will provide you with documents to ensure, that you still stick to requirements.