You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello, We are starting a Text Message Advertising company. We will be having businesses sign up for our service to be able to send mobile coupons to anyone who subscribes to their list. The object is for the businesses to collect subscribers to be able to send text message blasts with coupons to all subscribers.
1. There needs to be a main control panel for only myself and potential employees to add the business along with their information and what package they choose.
2. There needs to be an email system in place to be able to communicate directly with the business and them communicate with us.
3. There needs to be a webpage designed broken down into different regions with a drop down menu. Each region will be another city where the different businesses are located.
4. Each business will have their own small webpage appear with details about their business and their coupon.
5. There needs to be an invoice system integrated so it keeps track of the billing and accounts of each company.
I had hired a company before to do this job and they went out of business on me and the job was never completed. I pretty much have all of the emails we exchanged back and forth and I know pretty much exactly how the website should function. We will not be going overboard on the graphics as it is most important to get the functionality of the site to work first.
I have most of the graphics and the layouts of the previous developers work but I have none of the code. This will need to be a PHP Database. I am working with Trumpia as I already have a short code. They outline on their site how to integrate their code to my webpage to make it all function as seen here with their Developer API:
As for the functionality of the webpage there will be 3 ways people can join our service The first way will be on our webpage, the second will be texting the keyword to our short code, the third way will be signing up at the business's location with a Tablet PC by the register where the customer simply enters their cell number to join the list to receive valuable coupons. (Please note, if you are unable to design the software for the Android Table to make the mobile kiosk work then we can outsource that part to another party. Our main focus is on the webpage now.)
Please only bid if you are confident you can do excellent work with this project. Thank you.