You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are seeking a designer / programmer to complete an existing project to full specifications within a limited time frame. The scope of work is very specific, so please read the entire description of this project BEFORE BIDDING. All bids will be considered final, and a winning freelancer will be chosen quickly.
A questionnaire system with 1 static poll with static questions where users who are added by the site admin and given a 'key' can respond to the poll, rating each question with a 1-5 answer. Upon successful completion of the poll, a report is generated for the site admin in both PDF and XLS format, and other custom reports can be generated. Pre-determined responses are contained in the report, depending on the answers given for each individual question.
Work currently completed:
User system, site admin system, basic poll, basic site design, all questions and responses provided, logos and colour schemes.
Work to be completed by winning Freelancer:
1. small tweaks to the design - CSS/XHTML table less - 100% responsive
2. Implementation of the poll system into the database - it currently does not save results as poll is completed
3. Anti-tamper and fraud measures to ensure users do not cheat the system
4. Full report design - 2 concepts must be given, the report will address concerns discovered during the poll, listed as CRITICAL(1-2), NON-CRITICAL(3) and ONGOING (4-5) focusing on CRITICAL first for each of the 10 categories (5-7 questions per category)
5. Custom reporting integration - user must be able to sort through using multiple criteria to achieve the desired results and export the requested data to PDF / XLS
6. Tweaks to the login system to integrate additional features for users, very minimal, includes new fields, or options for users/site staff/consultants.
7. Introduce progress bar while poll is being completed.
8. Allow poll to be continued if only partially complete during 1 session.
- Full work completion in 3 days - including weekends
- Full XHTML/CSS - no tables - must be 100% responsive
- 50% milestone can be made, however NO funds to be released until full completion.
- Work must be performed on our server, Cpanel access will be given (see our reviews if concerned)
- Communication is a must - email and freelancer preferred.
Please ask any questions BEFORE bidding, this project is almost complete already. Just need finishing touches as I am currently extremely busy.