You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
***DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
***DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE UNPROFESSIONAL. THE JOB MUST BE DONE RIGHT, THE FIRST TIME!
***DO NOT BID IF YOUR FEEDBACK SCORE IS BELOW 9.0 (you bid will be cancelled)
***DO NOT BID IF YOUR AVERAGE PROJECT IS BELOW $200
This is a WordPress theme development project. The final designs are created in Photoshop (PSD) format. All of the functionality specifications are noted below. In addition:
- The theme must be 100% independent of WordPress core files... so client can update WP in the future without breaking the theme
- You must use clean, modern coding techniques (HTML/CSS for all buttons, no images, etc.)
- The site must look consistent in IE8, IE9, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome
Page and Post templates (see images attached to the project):
Home.jpg (Home Page)
- The large photo has arrows on both sides. This is a slider. The WP admin must include a special panel for editing the photos, re-ordering photos, and changing the destination URL for when the images are clicked.
- The “What we Do” headline is an image. The content on the right should be text.
- The newsletter signup will use code provided by a third-party email marketing company. You will need to edit the HTML/CSS to make it look like the PSD design.
- The “Latest Updates” section is NOT dynamic content. It is 100% static. The WP content editor should include all of the CSS styles necessary to create text that is styled as you see it in the PSD. You must pay attention to line-height, colors, etc.
- “Recent Picures” is an embedded Flickr gallery. We should be able to find a Flickr plugin that will make this easy.
- There are two navigation bars at the top of the page. The grey one will need to include drop-down menus.
- For both of the top navigation bars, as well as the footer navigation map, the page listings must be controllable through the WP “menus” panel. The admin user may want to re-order pages, rename them, add or remove pages from navigation in the future. So this is important.
- Each sidebar block should be populated by a WP page. Admin user will want to be able to edit their contents using the simple WP editor.
News-and-update.jpg (News & Updates page)
- This is the page layout for a custom page type, called “News & Updates.”
- This page will display the post excerpt from recent posts within the “News & Updates” post category
- Need pagination at the bottom of the page (show 10 posts per page)
- Notice the bottom of the sidebar. On all pages except the home page, there is a Flickr photo block at the bottom of the sidebar.
Standard-content-page.jpg (WordPress Page template)
- This is the layout for a standard WP content page.
- The “featured image” field in WP should be used to select the large banner image that appears on top of each page. Each page may have a unique image.
NOT SHOWN, BUT REQUIRED FOR THE PROJECT:
- We need a blog index page (you can use the same layout as the “News & Updates” page for the blog index)
- We need an individual Post page. This can use the same layout as the standard page template, however it must also include comments field.
- Pages in the Blog section will not have a large photo banner at the top.
- Blog pages need pagination at the bottom