You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please do not apply for this job until you have read the brief, and ensure you can provide evidence that you are capable of completing the job.
I am looking for someone to clone, with full functionality, www.serviceseeking.com
This website incorporates a web based software tool which, in a nutshell, allows property owners (landlords), to manage the renting of their property without the need of a real estate agency.
I am launching a similar business, and will use the functionality of this site as a blueprint for my design team to reinvent, improve and change. We will not be using this site to conduct the same business - simply using it as a stepping stone for our design team> The end site will be unidentifiable from the original, therefore no impingement on IP.
To begin with though, I want to provide them with a fully functional and working site.
SOME KEY POINTS:
1. Funds will not be released from escrow until every single feature of the website has been proven to work
2. Therefore, it is imperative that you sign up to the site, and make sure you can fully replicate the site, including all the functions prior to making a bid on the job
3. Before I accept your bid, I will request that you send through a written proposal outlining that you understand the website, and explaining the main points you will be cloning
4. There is no need to change the design or look of the site, this will all be done by my own design team once the coded, functional site is confirmed to work exactly the same as the site
5. Please be aware that this is not just a straight web clone; this site has a complex, engineered infastructure in the form of a web based database. You 100% need to understand how the site works, and what it offers.
6. If you bid and are successful, and do not provide an identically working site, you will not be paid.
When you reply to this job, please start your PM with "THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY" - any messages without this intro will be immediately deleted and no further communication will be entered into.
I am looking for competent, serious professionals for this job; if you cannot provide evidence that you have done this calibre of work before, do not apply.