You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a professional website designed (Not Coded, just designed)
We have a designer that are NOT happy with. Attached is what he came up with. Again, we are not happy with it and are looking for a more professional design but not AT&T or other big brand styles. We want our own identity.
A good example of the production quality, colors and sparkle we’re looking for can be found in the promo materials from “Man of Steel.” Take a look. All make great use of gloss and kind of sparkle.
Start from scratch and remember: Production Quality | Professional | Business to Business | charts for business owners and IT Professionals who are our clients.
1. At minimum, we need a color scheme. Light blue headers and dark blue footers are awkward.
2. Use placeholders instead of making new graphics to save time.
3. I understand the header graphic is the hardest part.
a. It should be something about internet service or broadband
b. If not, it should be focused on driving traffic to the prequalify tool
c. Share your thoughts.
4. Let’s move the video into its own section
5. The orange with the city background and the white text is far too busy. Simplify and make it match our color scheme.
6. We need to add additional sections to get a feel of the flow. look at the PDF mockup for some ideas
7. Add a new section about contact us, leave a space open for a live chat dialog box
Send me what you can do, price points and timeframes. You can use the text from the attachment.
Additional Project Description:
01/11/2014 at 15:29 EST
Send mock ups and designs