You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to create an art oriented website with an interface similar to dribbble where individual users will be able to create multiple portfolios of images, and post their art in these folders (ie. charcoal, ink, paint). I would like these images to be given hash tags so that a person could search for specific terms and this would show up (ie. red, birds, sailboat). I would also like for there to be a membership option for galleries, with a separation from the artist accounts. I like the functionality of dribbble where members are given a fixed number of invites per month, so I would like some implementation of this if possible. I would like the site to maintain some level of exclusivity. I think it's important for it to have a very clean, friendly user interface and be a way for commissioned artists to make themselves available to clientele in their area with examples of their styles of art.
I would also like to have a collector account feature where people would be able to like things that they enjoy, and create a FAVORITES folder. Commenting should be an option, and possibly private messaging. People should be able to search by zip code to find a person in their area. This is the fundamentals, but I am open to suggestions from a designer, and as long as they are conducive to an end state I welcome a developer's creative input.
Additional Project Description:
11/30/2013 at 6:53 EST
In addition to the previous information, I would like to clarify a few things to answer a few questions:
1) I want it to be fully RESPONSIVE and feature FLAT design.
2) I want to have three levels of user accounts: Gallery, Artist, and collector. Gallery will be able to have a photo album, and link to show which artists they are featuring. Artists will be able to post photo albums, and Collectors will be able to create a folder of their favorites.
3) I want this website to have a like feature, so on the front page their can be a tab each for popular, new, and randomly selected artwork.
4) Artists would be limited to 30 photos in their album.
5) Artists would be limited to 8 descriptive terms for their photo uploads.
6) You would be able to search by either artist, shop, or descriptive tags for uploads.
7) To be an artist or shop, you would have to be invited by users, we can determine a plan for exclusivity after award of contract, but it must be driven by users giving invites.
7) If possible and within budget, I would like users to be able to transfer or link photos they post to Facebook directly to their profile.