You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. Profile - This is where you list and rate your skills, skill attributes ( Martial Arts is my skill. Strengh, Flexibility etc... are attributes). You can choose to display your peer rated score or your self rated score. Your videos, blogs, any relevant information that deals with skills are shown on your profile. After you are peer rated five times, you will receive an anonymous peer rating and a certain number of skill points. There is a beginner, proficient, and expert league. The higher the league of the person who rates you, the more skill points you receive. Which league you belong to depends on your peer rating and number of skill points.
2. Skill Search - Search for Skills based on different parameters: friends, teams, school, area code, state, country, gender, age, peer rated score, self rated score, league.
3. Teams - Create teams here so you can grow together. Teams can be a basketball team or a start up team.
4. Academy - Buy/Trade/Sell Skills here. Add "Academy Tabs". Say you have established reputation on this site by having very good ratings by people with very good ratings so you are an "expert". You can begin to sell your skills without any extra credentials.
5. Homefeed - This is the real gold, where we make money off of narcissism. Facebook's homefeed shows off what people have done, but this will show off what people can do. We believe that who you are is what you do. And there currently exists no way to low-key show off your skills.
6. Competition - Bet Skill Points against each other.
The revenue model is very intuitive. You and your brother mentioned selling ads based on context and this is an example of that. You search pole-dancing as a skill and businesses who sell poles will advertise. If you search skateboarding, skateboarding companies will want to advertise in that niche.