You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This position will require you to modify Wordpress Themes from the Elegant Themes package (elegantthemes.com) to create a professional design that clients want.
You MUST have a STRONG understanding of Wordpress, HTML, PHP, CSS Stylesheets, editing existing Wordpress themes, as well as Adobe Photoshop. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
Here are expected duties and requirements in this role:
- Editing pre-existing wordpress themes to suit clients needs.
- Creating attractive headers, footers and other graphic changes to the site.
- Sourcing useful tools, plugins, and other web resources to meet clients
needs(scheduling plugins, calendar plugins, advanced contact forms, etc.)
- An eye for design. I study Graphic Design and understand what looks good to the eye, therefore I expect you to also have good eye for clean design.
- Clear communication and FLUENT English is a must, as you'll be working under myself and a Project Manager.
- You MUST complete assigned projects ON TIME.
- Hourly rate is lower than usual, due to a commission based reward system. You will be paid a bonus for every clients site completed on time.
- If I think you are a good fit, you will design a sample site with a Wordpress template of my choice, based upon performance and speed I will make my hiring decision then.
As our company grows, so does your potential pay.
If you think you are a good fit for us, then apply now, as we are hiring immediately.