You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Thank you for viewing this post today. We are currently in need of a passionate developer that is willing to take our idea and develop it into an Alpha base model for us to show to potential investors. Highly experienced investors (ex investment bankers from JP Morgan Chase, Deloitte and Angel investors) have already seen our social networking service and have approved of it, we are an efficient team currently consisting of a CEO, CTO and CMO and now we need a developer that will be willing to stick with us for years to come. The problem is that we simply cannot get investment without an alpha, however given that we get an alpha model built, we await a £250,000 - £5M investment from a few large investors that are waiting on us to get this done.
So what have we done for you already?
- We've already got the front end sorted and coded - commented css, responsive etc... It is good code.
- Logic has been completed
- Database structure completed in access
- Temp Dev Server
So what do we need you to do?
- We need you to develop this from what it is now to an alpha. You will need to use PHP, JSon, MySQL, HTML5 and possibly some flash.
What do you get out of it?
- We ideally want someone that breathes this project as much as we do, we will be willing to give a large chunk of equity as well as some money for your services too.
- Instated as a high level position in the company
- Lead position in the company once we launch.
- Full credits.
- Invites to all our business meetings etc, we want to heavily integrate you into this project, you are part of the team that is making this happen.
If this sounds like an attractive prospect to you, please get in touch and we will be willing to show you things around as well as give you a good idea of our potential.
This is a project that if executed correctly, can be the next generation of Social Networks, we have had several people that believe it can be something including some of the most experienced of people in the IT Industry.
Thank you for your time.