My client currently have a 2.5 JOOMLA website based on the template "Ionosphere"
This LIVE version of the website currently have a lot of content and is pretty heavy in size (2GB in backup).
#THIS PROJECT WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
1. Install a copy of the website backup on our developement enviroment (this is here you will be working).
2. Change/install a new template called "FOLIO" (replacing "Ionosphere"):
3. Ensure that all components/plugins and whatnot that was present on the "Ionosphere" template is present on the new "FOLIO" template and there isnt any conflicts.
4. Setup a dedicated member section,- which contain member only content added by the admin.
- There is currently a member system on the site however it only "reveals" new subpages in various menu items. We're looking to redirect the member to a dedicated member section upon successfully logon.
- I will naturally provide a simple mockup on this dedicated section which will base itself on the FOLIO template.
5. After step 4 is in order, make a backup of the site to deploy on clients beta enviroment
6. At some point when client is done working on the beta enviroment - deploy to LIVE
- I acknowledge there can be conflicts when changing templates and some additional time will be needed to debug / get this working. Though I would need you to adress this and with your expertise let me know if you foresee any challenges or new estimates worth noting in the process.
- I have an .JPA backup (complete site backup) file that would be the working starting point.
- You have lots of experience with the JOOMLA framework and can show former JOOMLA projects
- You have possibly made custom JOOMLA extensions or plugins before (big plus!)
- You know how to work with components, plugins, backups and templates
- You have good communication skills and can write fluently in English
There will probably also come some extra small tasks in the process. And I know at some point an upgrade to JOOMLA 3.2 will also come as a task.