You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Customisation required to existing Wordpress theme/template. Additional programming/coding and design required to fully incorporate new desired functionality that is currently absent from theme/template. Design of all WooCommerce pages to fit the current theme - pages include product pages, shopping cart pages, check out page etc.
We are after an experienced web-developer with outstanding skills in working within the back-end of Wordpress, customising themes, developing widgets and a keen eye for design and UI/UX. You will be able to understand requirements and ask questions to clarify uncertainties. We welcome suggestions of ideas and solutions where they may better the project. Only applicants with Wordpress customisation experience need apply.
Current website is NOT live so test/development server/site location will be required as website is currently on a local MAMP sever only.
Outline of changes required:
1. Changes/customisation to existing template/theme.
- Some simple changes of text of headings within the template.
- Social media icons and twitter feed to be added to theme footer, search bar to be added into header.
- Some programming/coding changes such as changing current roll-over image effects.
- Adding in a new section on home page to show “Recent News” articles.
- A few more complicated programming changes that may require development of custom widgets to insure ease of use for admin in Wordpress backend.
2. Integration of WooCommerce into existing theme.
- Design of all WooCommerce pages to fit the current theme - pages include product pages, shopping cart page, check out page etc.
- Add shopping cart and login/My Account info into header in existing template/theme
- It is important that changes are incorporated into the Wordpress CMS so that any updates to information at a later stage can be made easily by admin via the Wordpress backend. The backend must remain user-friendly.
- Site must remain responsive, must keep in mind when designing and making changes to current responsive template.