You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a serious and high skilled developer for a cooperation of the development of the frontend and backend site in php / mysql for a sports site.
A couple of months ago we developed the frontend and backend but the code provided wasn't written properly.
The development could be set starting from the old cod,e recreating it or improving it.
Here the the a list of tasks
• To organize the PHP code in separate files and not in the HTML code using the function "include".
To enter the PHP code within the new templates
Improve -where necessary- the PHP code
Populate the registration form
• for each registration we have to receive an email with text and site's • Only "managers" can enter the player's private area. The access is given by us directly from the "admin"
• Admin: there is already an admin panel
• Implement the already existing admin or based on the new planning process
• Each enrolled user has to be able to access his/her area with username (email) and password (Ex. Goal77 - 6 characters composed by 1 CAP letter and 2 numbers)
• If a member has forgotten the pw or user there should be a link in order to recover them (check the existing script)
• Entering the user and pw credentials - the member accesses his/her area
Implementation Newsletter and SSL for the registration area and the area reserved for registered ones. Other points will follow later on ... but not more than 2-3
The budget is 900 dollars