You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create two Word Press themes which are health and fitness related (more specially to road races/running events, 5K, 10K, half marathons, etc). Each Word Press Theme shall have the following pages defined: Home, About Us, Race Information, Sponsorship, Volunteers, Contact Us. Each page shall allow of web links and images to be added.
Registration Page Requirements
From the race information page, a custom registration page shall be created to enable a user to select the questions and appropriate values. The registration page shall have the following features:
1. The user shall be able to select questions and associate values for participant registration.
2. The user shall be able to identify which questions are required. Required questions shall be shown with red asterisk need to the question
3. The page shall perform input validation on email addresses, age, date of birth
4. The page shall display waiver information and require user to enter before information can be submitted
5. All data collected on registration form shall be stored in established MySql v5.0 database in one of more tables.
6. The page shall have a "Submit" button/link which stores information to the database and allows user to enter additional registrations.
7. The page shall have a "Cancel" button/link which directs the user back to home page
8. The additional registration page will show first and last name registrant and total payment. The page shall allow user to either register another individual or make payment.
9. If "Make Payment" option is selected, the user will be directed to PayPal page for identified company to make payment for the total cost.
10. The page shall not allow the user to click on the back button in the browser.
11. If user attempts to submit registration form without all required fields, a message shall be shown at the top of the page listing the fields that need to be populated. The other fields already populated shall be retained.
More details on registration page will be provided have bid has been accepted. A minimum of two testing cycles will be performed and changes maybe required based on test results.