You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project is to create a web-based tool that will:
1) Use Advanced Search Operators to run searches on the Internet for specific keywords and keyword phrases
2) The nature of these searches is to identify web sites, blogs and forums that allow guest postings based on a specific keyword phrase
3) The tool would have a typical User Name and Password security module, including Create New Account, Edit account and password retrieval function
4) The tool would have an input screen with the following features:
a) enter a search phrase
b) select an advanced search operator to use with the search phrase
c) select a domain extension
d) select a search engine (G, Y, B)
e) select a time delay (in seconds)
f) select number of SERP's pages to crawl
g) button to start the search
h) button to pause the search
i) button to cancel the search
j) button to reset all search criteria
k) progress bar to show progress of search (as a percentage)
5) once the tool finds each web page, it would parse the web pages looking for indicators the site, blog or forum accepts guest postings
6) once the tool identifies potential sites, blogs or forums that accept guest postings, it will record the
a) URL of the web page
b) Title of the web page from meta tag
c) web page 'description' from meta tag
d) Google Page rank of the web page (if Google is the search engine)
e) Alexa rank of the web page
f) facebook link (if available)
g) linkedin link (if available)
h) twitter link (if available)
i) youtube link (if available)
7) The list of URL's, links and content the tool finds will be saved in a .CSV file (and NOT a MySQL database) with a file name based on the keyword phrase searched. NOTE - this MUST be a file, and NOT a database storage module
8) There will be an administrative screen to manage (view, add,edit, delete) saved searches and search results
9) There will be a user administrative screen to manage the users of the system
PLEASE NOTE - There will be absolutely be NO Advance Milestones created. I've been burned TWICE by Freelancers who talked a good talk but never produced anything and it will NOT happen again.
DO NOT BID if you expect a milestone payment in advance. I repeat, DO NOT BID if you want milestone payments in advance of deliverables!
I pay quickly and promptly for actual delivered work.
Please feel free to ask questions before bidding.