You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
KINDLY NOTE: Applicants with 50+ hours of registered work are considered only.
Develop web application for automatic inventory updating.
I have an e-commerce website on which the inventory needs to be automatically updated. I therefore need a freelancer that can write a web application with the following functions.
1. The application must be able to load information (product prices, images, descriptions) from suppliers websites. Load this information into my online e-commerce inventory via a back-end system. Depending on the particular product's arrival date to the suppliers
2. The application must be able to check a list of sold out items on the supplier website and deactivate these product on my inventory through the back-end.
3. The application must be able to check a list of new items on the supplier website and submit these items to my inventory through the back-end according to requirement number 1.
4. The application must be able to send an e-mail with the product information to be updated in the inventory.
A person composes a product description from the product information of the e-mail sent by the application. The person sends this information in a txt file via e-mail.
5. The application must be able to fetch these files and load the composed product description of these txt files onto the website under the correct product.
6. The application must be able to carry out orders with our suppliers. Identify orders in the back-end. Then forward the order to the supplier.
7. The application must be able to send a daily confirmation that the inventory is fully updated via email, how many products that have been respectively activated/deactivated and finally information about the number of daily orders, revenue and visitors.
8. Automatically adjust the contents of a "new products" folder. Containing the x latest arrived products.
9. The application must have an intuitive and easy to use GUI.
The successful applicant should not only have relevant skills, but also relevant experience from similar/related projects.
If the job is successfully produced we will save your profile as a priority for future projects.