You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We seek highly experienced Wordpress programmers (team) to help us building the WP Framework and integrate our design so it makes a fully functional theme. Graphic design will be provided later.
Our aim is to make the final theme to be:
1. Fully Responsive
2. Retina display ready (we will provide the graphics)
3. SEO friendly
4. Admin theme option (user can control the layout and colors easily)
5. Front page layout customizer (user can try to change layout on the fly)
6. Easy installation & setup for user
7. Theme also have pre-configured pages ready to be chosen by user (home, about, faq, contact, portfolio, features, blog etc).
8. Unlimited colors/skins (user have wide variety of customization to change colors and looks)
9. Box and wide layout ready
Fortunately you will NOT build the framework from scratch, instead we will use ready made framework and expand it to meet our need.
The Framework will be based on SMOF (https://github.com/sy4mil/Options-Framework)
Few themes already using SMOF, here two good example of WP theme using SMOF is:
We want something that similar with Inovado, or better yet similar with Avada.
Please review both theme above and you will know what I meant.
We have the codes for both theme above so you can see how they code so it is to make your job easier, you don't have to invent the wheel again.
Please review below some more points that necessary for you to integrate into the theme:
a. Slider plugin integration: Revolution Slider plugin and Flexslider plugin 2 (plugin will be provided)
b. Integrate Gravity Form Plugin (plugin will be provided)
c. Social media integration
d. HTML5 and CSS3
e. Cross-browser compatibility
Nice to have:
a. Woocommerce integration ready
b. bbPress compatible
We also will need on-going support for bug fixes later, so this can be continuing job for you.
More detailed information will be given highlighted bidder only.
Make sure you read and fully understand the requirement, please include the word "SMOF" in your bid so that I know you really read the job description.