You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a Custom Wordpress maps plugin that I want to improve on. The plugin has its plugin settings to be able to select the right custom post type for the listings on the map markers (Refer to the Existing Plugin Settings screenshot attached below )
Go to http://launch4.propertymedia.sg/. Scroll down a little and click on the Maps Tab (the one indicated by the red pin)
1. Fix syntax errors under the Map
2. Fix tooltips and errors with pulling in the featured image since this site uses a custom featured image field
3. Able to specify height and width of Google Maps and not have the size of it linked to the size of the Singapore map that is first shown. Right now, the percentage number affects both the image of the map as well as the size of Google maps
4. Ability to have custom category map filters with ability to assign icons to each filter --> Follow Represent.la
5. Map filters will be hidden on mobile.
6. Include plugin setting to hide map filters (useful to hide when there aren't so many posts on the site yet)
7. Have a BACK button within the map itself. Because currently, if the user wants to go back, he has to hit his browser's back button
8. Since there are only 5 Regions on the map, I would like the Bubbles to be always showing (instead of only on hover). Similar to https://popularise.com/ There will be a clickable link inside each bubble. The current hover effect on the various regions on the map will remain, simply add the bubbles.
Refer to the attached screenshots below to see the current interface of the plugin.