You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
If you’re an experienced web programmer / webmaster who can take a Photoshop design file and turn it into an SEO optimized Wordpress blog, and you’ve got extensive experience in HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL then keep reading…
I’m a successful Internet entrepreneur with a fast-growing business and team – and I’m finding that we have a “bottle neck” that’s holding us back:
Our existing websites are becoming outdated (both in terms of design and web standards) and we’ve got upcoming projects that require new websites to be built, (and old websites to be updated.)
We’re looking for someone who can be our “go-to guy” for all things web programming.
You’re someone who lives and breathes HTML, PHP, and CSS, can easily create a customized Wordpress theme, and stays current with web standards and new technology, including structured data/rich snippets.
You know that page load time is important, and take pride in your ability to create fast, user-friendly, and mobile-friendly websites using W3C valid code.
You realize that more and more people are using mobile devices like iPhones and iPads to view websites, and you know how to code a website that will be compatible on mobile devices. You also do cross-browser testing to ensure that the website functions as it was intended for those using desktop computers.
You know your way around Google Webmaster tools, and use it to ensure that any website you create is error-free and fully optimized so it has the best chance possible to rank in Google.
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
• Programming lead capture pages like this: http://www.5minutefanpage.com/
• Programming sales pages like this: http://www.fbconversions.com/
• And this: http://www.silvalifesystem.com
• Programming Wordpress blogs like this: http://get10000fans.com/blog
• Integrating a Wordpress plugin called MemberMouse (http://www.membermouse.com)
• Integrating Stripe.com as our payment processor for our websites.
• Integrating Flash videos onto our websites and hosting them on our Amazon S3 account.
• Coding websites that are compatible with all major browsers.
• Coding websites that are compatible with mobile devices.
• Optimizing website speed (load time).
Integrating code onto our websites from various services like:
o Google Analytics
o Google Adwords
o Microsoft AdCenter
o And more.
To be a success in this role, you…
• Have excellent written and verbal English skills.
• Be resourceful in finding solutions to problems.
• Love getting the job done quickly with an attention to detail.
• Love learning new things.
• Are self-disciplined with a good work ethic.
• Have a strong sense of integrity and honesty.
• Be available to interview over Skype with a microphone.
Are you the expert web programmer we’re looking for?