You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are after someone to make us software that uses eBay API’s to achieve a list of functions.
• Import CSV file into program with product details
• Create products in database with a set of fields from imported CSV
• Be able to view all products from imported CSV in which can be edited/changed before being uploaded to eBay
• Upload newly made listings from CSV and create each individual listing to eBay.
• Export all current live listings into a backup CSV file (whilst copying current online images to a local folder)
• Be able to create products in database with a editable fields of information
• Be able to organise products into tags to easily identify one product in amongst thousands
• Be able to create product listings directly from database
• Be able to download all current online listings into database and update live
• Be able to view all current listings
• Be able to edit listings which update live on our eBay store
• Be Windows 7 or higher compatible
• Have a nice graphical interface
• Be open to update and maintain software
• Be open to update with new API’s for Magento and other retail channels.
I will be there helping and testing the whole way and designing the GUI so that it is user friendly. The awarded Freelancer will receive a graphical chart of how it should work to make it easier for design communication.
Everything must be completed as asked and must work accordingly. If all goes well, there will be more work to do on this project such as updating to make it bigger and better.
Please message me with an idea of how you will make this work and what you will use to create it.
We are looking for experienced people only as this job is being made for a small business that cannot afford to have issues.