You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a 3-Step or 3-Page registration form:
Step 1 / Page 1: Fill in personal details and user can choose the following options:
i) Checkboxes with different Levels. e.g. Secondary 1, 2, Junior college, IB
ii) When Level is selected, Subject fields will appear (radio button), only 2 options available (Physics & Maths).
Note: For Sec 1 & Sec 2, only Maths option will appear.
iii) When Subject is selected e.g. Physics, a drop-down schedule/classes will appear.
Some classes may be marked as "full", will appear in the drop-down as greyed out but cannot be selected.
Step 2 / Page 2:
- Shows a page with text terms and conditions with 1 check box to agree to T&C.
Step 3 / Page 3:
- User can choose payment methods (Paypal or Bank transfer details).
- Admin and users will receive email notifications upon submission.
- Users will receive email with confirmation/receipt, which can be printed in PDF.
- Admin are able to edit the Levels, Subjects and Schedules in the form
- Each Level/Subject/Schedule has own separate schedule, admin can specify which schedule is "full".
- Admin can check in backend the list of registrations (database)
- Admin can modify form fields / option values
- Paypal payment should be auto-approved in Admin
- For Bank transfer payments, form submissions shows "Pending". Admin can change the status to "Complete" and send user the email confirmation.
Forms can be in Joomla or Wordpress.
*** The main website is in HTML (no need to edit these) but registration forms should have same design template as main website.