You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please see the updated 2 attached documents
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jun 29, 2007 8:06:05 AM:
Hello, The client has modified the requirements into 4 parts on 2 documents. The project continues from part to part on the client's acceptance only. He will hire me for the next part after he approves the previous part. Can you please let me know if your bid still holds for all four parts? If so or if not so how much would you bid for each part? Thank you. I apologize for the confusion. Regards
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jul 2, 2007 12:06:28 AM:
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jul 2, 2007 8:55:39 AM:
Hello, There has been some confusion as to the requirements for this project. We are building 2 nearly identical sites, one for business to business and one for business to customer. we will build the template and then the functionality for the first (first 2 phases) and then repeat for the second though the template shouldn't change much at all. This project really is about designing one template for both and then adding the functionality listed in the main document attached to the request. Thank you for your bids
DotNet Nuke CMS IE6, IE7, FireFox and Safari