I require an experienced web master for pat-time help setting up web sites each month. I anticipate that very soon, this person may be doing more than just part time work for me after January 1 (if they work out for me).
To start, I have a small project in mind where I need
- 5 years minimum creating web sites
- must know solid SEO tactics for spider attraction and rapid
listing in the search engines.
- must have excellent WRITTEN English skills
- must be able to create PayPal and other payment
buttons (like 2CO) with ease
- Must know what NOT to do when setting up a web site
- Must know a variety of tactics to attract traffic using solid
tried-and-true web site format
- Must know how to set up a squeeze page tied to an
Nice to have:
- solid experience working on Giveaway events
- graphics ability
- PHP and MySQL
**PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH LINKS TO EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK THAT LINE UP WITH EACH OF THESE REQUIREMENTS.**
I'm looking for someone to bid on about 20 hours of work initially, and after that I have lots more to do if you work out.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 27, 2007 10:29:39 AM:
Hi, I've received your response to my bid request for a part-time web master, and I am interested in condsidering you. However, I would like to let you know that my requirements have changed somewhat. Instead of a 30-day window for delivery, I have changed this to 15 days. And, I have also requested that you be kind enough to do this for me: PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH LINKS TO EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK THAT LINE UP WITH EACH OF THESE REQUIREMENTS. While you no doubt have excellent experience, I need you to direct me to specific examples of this for each of the requirements I have listed. If you cannot do this, then I will not hold you to your bid. This is your opportunity to show me how your experience lines up with what I need, or, you can withdraw your bid. Many thanks, Dr. Kev
Go-Daddy platforms, IE 6.0+