You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please note that the App may currently be purchased from an Apple iOS device and be observed in action.
Android App, Sine of the Time (already on iOS)
I have my App already developed for Apple iOS (see sineofthetime.com) and now need it for Android/GooglePlay (and installed to my developer account).
NOTE: if it is cost effective in the long run to use a multi-platform development environment, I would like the App re-installed on my Apple account, too.
Also, if you are a Unity 3D developer or another developer with multi-platform capability, please build code that will function on my website, for Windows tablets and phones, Kindle(?), etc. Also, plan on installing to my developer accounts.
If development a complete development is done for Android specifically, I will also need a couple of tweaks in my separate iOS App (for new 4 inch screen size and to eliminate a ´catch´ in the spinner (perhaps the off-screen function is missing).
Resizable, for multiple form factors (the background drawing needs to be redone for this purpose).The App can readily be seen in action.... on an iOS device.
High resolution graphics work must be included in bid.
The project includes, but is not necessarily limited to:
- four lines of equation with scrolling values,
- motion of the spinner and vertical and horizontal hash lines within the circle,
- the tracking dots moving in sync on the graph above,
- All graphic elements already shown in the Apple iOS version of the App.
- timeclock switch that causes the spinner to track current time when not in finger-use,
- a static page showing the shape of the graphs of the other 4 trig functions,
- both landscape and portrait modes, (as it is currently on Apple iOS devices)
- installation in my Apple and Google accounts, etc.
- Include math titles as per original App (un-bolded). Un-bold the App title within the circle as well.
- Font size and style graphics are very important. It must be consistent throughout the image.
- Radian stops; 1R, 2R, 3R, piR(use pi symbol), 4R, 5R, 6R, and 2piR (essentially at the same point as 0R) are included in the iOS App and must be in this build as well.
- Make the clock turn off automatically when spinner is finger rotated.
- Adjust spacing in all equations for best case scenario for all scrolling positions.
- Other equation spacing elements are a bit obvious, but I will itemize them in detail if one does not feel comfortable judging it.
- Make "opp." same blue color as blue tracking dot.
- All fixed and scrolling font sizes should be the exact same size. Only the heading fonts are bigger.
- Move the title "Angle Units" to the right a little bit.
- The sun and arrow, the base line on the graph, and all scrolling numbers except the resultant sine vale (which can be the same blue as blue tracking dot), should be the same burnt orange.
- Radius=Hypotenuse=1 needs to be put on the spinner as in original App.
- Underline piR/12 in the angle measure equation (as in the original App) and where it is found in the Angle Units.
- Provide me a rigid deadline, that will occur in the very near future.
- Communicate well and often throughout the development process.
- The App icon name was MathSine, but I think that for consistency I would like it to be SineTime.
- The blue tracking dot should pass on top of the green tracking dot.
- I had a google image of the sun before with a face and rays on it, but it looked down-right diabolical, so I went with a plain sun. It could perhaps use a simple smile and and dot-eyes (I need graphic designer input).
- I have the iOS files if they might be of any value.