Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I am in need of an auction site template. I also will need it to be edited to meet the below criteria.
Please read before bidding.
1. A form page that allows bidders/user to register and then saves their registration information, and user id and password, in a secure database, and autosequence assigns a paddle number to them. This is a permanent database. I want bidders to remain registered and have the same paddle number in each auction.
2. A page that displays the current auction catalogue for a user (table with one row per lot, in sequential order, where the columns are: gallery image, lot number, description, # of bids, current bid, time left, a button to add to the bidder’s watch list, a button to bring up a page with more images and details about the lot, a button to bring up a page for the bidder to enter an absentee/pre-bid prior to the live session). Search and sort functionality to each user’s catalogue and the full site.
3. The User's Live Auction page. The page requires them to log in to bid, otherwise they enter as a Watcher. The page has four components on it. Shows the catalogue listing for the current lots being sold with the images and has a button they can click to bid the next increment below the images.(with the option to click the item to go to its page with its information and more pictures as described in 4.) Show a sequential list of the items in the auction, and shows the final price for those lots already concluded, the lots currently being bidded on and the current pre-bid for those lots yet to be sold.
4. The page with items information and more pictures that allows the bidder to enter an absentee/pre-bid on a chosen lot. The bidder should have to log in with their username password before entering a absentee bid, a cookie can be created so they only have to register once in a session. Also, a button so they have to confirm the bid and an option to go to a page that display all the absentee bids in the auction.
5. An Admin page that has the functions to set up an auction (date, time, bid increments), Automatically giving an auction number, upload catalogue to database in CSV format, Edit a catalogue database record, Edit a bidder database record, Reports out of the databases.
The databases required are: Bidder Database, Auction Lot Database, Bid Database.
There will be additional Phases of the project, to enhance and expand functionality, but the above is the first Phase.
Obviously secure code. The look and feel are important. It's up to you to determine the best way to code it. There is an SSL certificate.
This is a virtual live auction site with pre-bidding.
I am aware that the template would allow for most of this please be reasonable with your bids.
Please add the word “sand” to the beginning of your bid and reply so that I know you read the full message.