You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The abstract of the type of project is as follows:
The website will have different types of account users and the integral part of the website will be the rating/voting system. Users cannot be replicated and even votes/ratings need to be genuine/authentic. It needs to be highly interactive and graphically appealing. Users can write messages, but is optional! There will be integration of google maps and the load time should be very low. I have the logo ready, and also the format, but all suggestions will be welcomed.
I can further describe the website once I confirm the bid, but all questions are welcome which will decide in bidding. I have a requirements document which I can send it out to the finalists. The following key points are important, and only bid if you agree with all:
1) The graphics will be done by you, I can try and help, but just here and there. The logo is designed though. The design would be highly appealing, and the features should feel like web 3.0.
2) The website would just be in v1.0 when launched, it should be easily editable and extendable and easy for me or other developers to understand. Hopefully, if I am impressed with the work, you will be doing all the extensions. Also, the codes should be well indented with comments for everything.
3) The documentation of the website should be submitted along with the other materials.
4) We will sign a Mutual Agreement, similar to NDA, which will be the acceptance of Terms and Conditions, which will secure both of us.
5) The source code will not be resell-able.
6) For how long will I get Maintenance and Troubleshooting after the website is finished, if any problems arise?
If you have any further questions, please do let me know, I would be more than happy to answer.