You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create a java web application that users can request budgets for projects.
General user interface
Naviation on the left
Content in the middle
Application should have 2 forms
Form One - User Request Form
Form Two - Workflow configuration Form
Create a java web application that users can request budgets forprojects.
? Generaluser interface
* Navigation on the left
* Content in the middle
? Application should have 2 forms
? Form One - User Request Form
* ? Look up fields to Form 2 data
* Fields to describe project
* budgets fields simple addition calculation
* payback field simple addition calculation
* Supporting attachments or links to docs
* project description
* workflow = fields should auto populate based on which configuration document they chose created from form 2. ? Approvers will populate based on the dollar amount the user is requesting.
? Email notifications should go out with a link back to therequest.? The approver can approve ordecline the request.? An audit trail willbe recorded? on each request.
? Form Two - Workflow configuration Form
* ? drop down field - list should be configurable
* text fields
* field that does a look up to the directory to select a user
* fields for dollar approval amounts
* fields for users for approvals of the requests, should look up to the user directory
* fields for managers
* I need about 10 different views to view the data in different ways
* ? Need to have overall logging of the application.
**Hosting = Google App Engine.**
i would like the person creating the application to use Google Web Toolkit to create the application but it is not a requirement.