You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
To start this application, create an instance of class "Game" and call its
This project is about a bomb thats been planted in one of the rooms and the player needs to find and defuse
it. The player is playing the character of a member from the bomb squad. The game has 11 rooms. The game is set at a train station. The player would need to get a bomb detector from one of the rooms and take it around the other rooms till the bomb is detected. In the room which contains the bomb, the player must pick up the bomb defuser in the same room. The player must defuse the bomb to win.
The player can eat consumables at the cafe, this will give him attributes such as; strength, energy.
The read me file etc will be sent.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
adapt and extend a java game that will be sent to the coder.
introduce the following features:
There are already 10 rooms in the game with description.
2. Multiple **items** in the rooms with which the player can interact (for example pick up, drop, hold).
3. **Non-playing characters** of various kinds which inhabit the rooms (up
to one character per room is sufficient) with which the player mayinteract.
A **player state**, which includes at least one numeric **attribute** (e.g.health or energy levels), that can go up and down in response to the actions taken by the player in the game.
5. A graphical **map** that shows the location and exits of all the rooms that
the user has visited so far and which is updated as the player moves
about. *required to implement a "clickable" map; guidance will be given in Week 7*.
6. A **File menu** that allows the user to save and restore the game state to
you should be able to navigate your game and have rooms appear on your
map as you enter them.
Needs to be made in the Java blue J software wjhich can be obtained from