You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a java application which will do the following:
1) Connect to an oracle database via a properties file.
2) Display the list of packages in the database in a list box of some sort. (Area #1)
3) When a package is selected... I would like the source code to be loaded in a text box. (Area #2)
4) Once the source code is loaded.... I would like it to be processed and displayed in another text box according to an algorithm already developed using Visual Basic.NET, the soruce is simple and should be easily converted to Java (AREA #3)
5) A check box labeled as "Add Code Trace" should be available for the user to use which will modify slightly the processed code displayed in (Area #3)... This modification is also in the VB sample code.
6) A save button will allow the user to save the package header information from Area #2 and the contents of (Area #3) which is the body of the package in an ASCII based file.
7) A **BONUS** will be added if you can visually link Area #2 and Area #3... that is when I click on area #2 and thus the cursor will be on someline in the source code, depending which line of the code I am in, I would like to see the corresponding processed code in Area #3 highlighted... and vice versa... i.e. if I clicked on a line in Area #3, the corresponding source code appear in Area #2 highlighted...
A ppt. including the anticipated screen will be available once the bid has been decided... Also, the source code in VB format (does not include the UI) will be also available.? ? ?