You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Machine Control Website - Part 1 - User Management
I am trying to start up a new business here, so bear in mind I am at the beginning here and funds are limited for this part as this is the
EASY part. Description is long but the task is simple, I am just trying to explain as good as I can what I am trying to achieve.
I would like to build a website that would help me manage some machines (actually some circuit boards, interfaces, integrated into industrial machinery).
The interface is under continuous development and me and my partner are trying to improve it.
We have 15 machines spread across the country where we would like to monitor some services. When I say machines I am thinking at some
industrial machinery working in factories. There are like 5 factories spitted into regions.
Each machine has an embedded interface that we would like to control from the website.
The interface would be able to provide us with information like :
- UID (after UID we should be able to identify the location, name, factory name, region etc.)
- Machine type
- Start up time (if machine is online)
- Shut down time (if the machine is offline)
- Worked Hours
- Last command issued to the machine
- History of commands
- How much oil has the machine used.
- Power used by the machine
- Costs (will be calculated from the other info)
And many more.
Then some commands would be send from the web interface !!!At this moment the commands are not important !!!
The information gathered from the machines should be split into sections like :
More roles can be added if needed.and each role should have access to only selected information and perform only specified tasks.
First step would be to build a website for gathering the data from this machines and generate reports.
- There should be a Site Admin, that has the rights to do everything on this site, and view all the pages and manage users.
- There should be a General Manager that has access to all the machines in the country plus he should be able to see costs and some other information
that only he would be able to see. He will also be able to manage users.
- Then there should be a Regional Director role that has access to all the machines in his region.
- Factory Manager that has access to his own machines in his factory.
- Technician that has only access to designated factories and only technical information on the machines and he will be able to send technical commands.
General manages, country manager etc should be able to see reports for it's region/factory with all machines he has access to, name of the machine,
oil consumption, events generated by the machine, oil consumption, power consumption etc ... we will establish the information on the way.
So first we need to build this site with user management and content management based on the ROLES.
Data should be stored on a database (SQL, MySQL etc.) and information displayed on the webpage and we should be able to sort it on a few predefined fields, then separate into months , days, weeks , years etc.
When clicking the UID of a machine information for that machine should be displayed.
When selecting region, all factories in the region, and when selecting factory all machines in the factory and so long. I think you got the idea.
AS I SAID , for now IT IS NOT IMPORTANT HOW we extract the data from the machines just yet.
We need the code documented.
We were looking at Joomla and would have been an easy start but this is not customizable enough for our task maybe.
If you think you can use Joomla or any existing Open Source / Freeware out there we will use that.
Deadline is 1 MONTH ! If you do not meet the deadline you will not get paid.
If you have done something like this in the past it would be a bonus for you, please present me some examples.
Code can be PHP or ASP, whetever you want.
Additional Project Description:
03/10/2013 at 0:30 FET
This is NOT a full time job !
03/10/2013 at 12:39 FET
I think I have not been clear enough !
This project has a budget of MAXIMUM 750USD !
This is PHASE 1 of the PROJECT ! You are bidding on PHASE 1 and NOT on all the project.
03/11/2013 at 0:35 FET
I have added some images to see how I view the site and what it should do.