You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Individual or team needed to develop a working prototype (Beta) of Website and mobile app required immediately. The features on both the website and the mobile app are enumerated in the attached document ("UC & UI_List-abbrev_v1.1.xls"). Features will include registration, login, forget password pages, database queries based on business logic, and others.
The mobile app will be a Java midlet which communicates with PHP scripts to excahnge information from MySQL databases. Servlets would be ideal but we need to expedite the development process to meet a deadline. The midlet will be communicating using GPRS (not SMS).
Please contact us for more information. Please comment on your experience and where you might be able to assist. Provide a quote accordingly.
DEADLINE: End of November, beginning of December
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: When the prototype is completed, there may be additional opportunities.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, Zend Studio or other Web GUI development platform preferred
- Thorough understanding of the browser-to-web server interactio-
- Understanding of current limitations associated to web development and designs including cross platform and cross browser development
- Experience designing and building multithreaded and distributed applications
- Excellent database/RDBMS modeling, design, development and administration skills (Oracle, MySQL, SQL server)
- Java servlet, JSP, or Java beans development experience a plus
- J2ME, MIDP development experience a plus
- XML, XSL and web services experience a plus
Prototype of deliverable set for release by end of November or beginning of December.