You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to have a form script created for a cleaning company that will allow the visiter to calculate the estimate cost, choose a cleaning date, and enter there information. Following are 4 options for how I would like it created.
The objective of the form is to
1- Calculate the cost
2- Enter cleaning date
3- Enter the visitor information
I would like it to look and work similar to:
- The link attached involves a 5 step process; I would prefer that it be condensed into 1 page.
I have attached a jpg file showing what I would like.
: Following is how I would like this form to function:
1. - People choose from the drop down box the number for each room.
- Each room cost $30 and there is a base charge of $79
Example. If someone orders 1 room it cost $79, 2 = $79, 3 = $90, 5 = $150 etc.
2. - For the date I would like the calendar to function the same as in the Chemdry example. But with no unavailable future dates, just past dates will be unavailable.
3. - For the Form fields I would like them the same as the jpg example.
- I would like all the information displayed on the same page not five different pages. See: jpg form example
4 - Once the form is submitted I would like a copy sent to the customer and a copy sent to and to a email I choose. In a clean format with my logo etc.
And a copy stored in a database.
Things I don’t need: Promo Code option, zip code option.
- If it is easier to duplicate the Chemdry form and all the functions, I am fine with that I can live with the 4 steps. (except for the zip code)
- If someone has other ideas or easier ways of creating this let me know. As long as it meets my 3 objectives I am open to suggestions.
- Also if someone is able to just add the calculator option to the Machform.com script, I can just add the calendar and other fields with machform. This might be the easiest.
When you give your bid please let me know what option you can do for me.